This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.columbus-home-improvement.com. This notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- Which security procedures are in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to or collect information from those things that you voluntarily give us through email or other direct contact with you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to any inquiries or comments from you. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than what is necessary to fulfill your request, such as to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. Simply contact us using the email address or phone number given on our website to do any of the following:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Whenever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your Web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.